Fund: FIV – Extra Section
Address: Via San Gennaro Agnano, 4
Surface area: 7,300 sqm
Description: Building began on the state-owned former SMOM complex in 1917, as a tuberculosis hospital by the military authorities who controlled the Solfatara area. The site was built on land with an extremely panoramic and dominant position over the entire Gulf of Pozzuoli.
To download the property sheet click here