CDP Immobiliare Società di Gestione del Risparmio S.p.A. (CDPI Sgr) is an asset management company established on February 24, 2009, on the initiative of Cassa Depositi e Prestiti S.p.A., together with ACRI - Associazione di Fondazioni e di Casse di Risparmio S.p.A. and ABI - Associazione Bancaria Italiana.
CDPI Sgr capital is 70% owned by CDP and 15% each owned by ACRI and ABI. CDPI Sgr is therefore subject to CDP direction and coordination activity.
CDPI Sgr manages the following alternative reserved real estate funds:
- Fondo Investimenti per l’Abitare (FIA), investing in private social housing (social housing) with the aim of enhancing the supply of social housing units with specific maximum rent and sale prices on the Italian territory, to support and supplement the social housing policies of central and local authorities.
- FNAS - Fondo Nazionale dell'Abitare Sostenibile, dedicated to real estate investments on the national territory to support sustainable living and community services.
- Fondo Investimenti per le Valorizzazioni (FIV), divided into FIV Plus Section and FIV Extra Section, with the aim of fostering and optimizing real estate properties divestiture processes by public entities and state owned companies and for the development of real estate properties referable to CDP Group companies.
- "Fondo Nazionale del Turismo", established to promote investments in the Italian tourism sector through the creation of and investment in target funds dedicated to the acquisition of hotel and hospitality real estate assets with the aim to develop the Italian tourism heritage.
- Fondo Turismo 1 and Fondo Turismo 2, dedicated to investments in the tourism, hotel, hospitality and general leisure sectors.
CDP Immobiliare Società di Gestione del Risparmio S.p.A. – short form CDPI Sgr - a company subject to the direction and coordination of Cassa Depositi e Prestiti Spa, with headquarters in Rome 00198, Via Alessandria 220, tax ID, VAT number and Rome company registration number 10372531003, R.E.A. no. RM-1227812, share capital of Euro 2,000,000, has been authorized to perform the collective asset management services and is registered as savings management company pursuant to article 35 TUF - FIA Management Company Section under number 126.
In order to ensure the principles of transparency and information - according to the application of Legislative Decree 50/2016 ("Code of public contracts") for the award of services, supplies and works - It should be noted that CDPI SGR uses the CDP purchasing portal at the following link (portaleacquisti.cdp.it/web/login.html) in which are available all the documents relating to each purchase